Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Website That Helps In The Kitchen

A Website That Actually Helps In The Kitchen:


I’m a freak about leaving food in the fridge.  I don’t smell-test, I throw immediately.  Any leftovers have a two-day reprieve before they are deemed NON EDIBLE.  Why?  Well, I don’t just have a list lying around of how long everything stays good for.  Wait a minute, here’s one!  Enter a food name in the Keep It or Toss It? box and press Enter.  Voila!  It even unravels the mystery of egg sell-by dates.

Rocking this Week Update:


This Week I Rocked no road rage.  It’s amazing once you sit back and listen how much you hear people actually yelling at each other from lane to lane.  It’s also amazing how hard it is for me to ignore stupid people being stupid, so this one might end up being a Work In Progress.  The tip that worked the best for me?  No mad-doggin’ other drivers.  This actually completely cut out the need to respond and broke the Chain of Ugly.
This Week I Am Rocking:  Every day, I will actively support someone who is doing something that normally would turn me off.  It’s hard to be a useful person when I’m locked behind prejudice against personality types and personal morals.  So this week I will put aside that immediate want to GET AWAY FROM THE ANNOYING PERSON and just see their actions as what they are: their choices.  I’ll let you know how that goes.

Have a great day!!!   Luv, Dags

No comments:

Post a Comment