Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Earthquakes, Rocking This Week, Final Fantasy XIII Eats My Life, and Culottes!



Easter Earthquakes:


Not-fun stuff out of the way -- we had an earthquake Sunday morning, shortly after my first post.  There have actually been over a thousand earthquakes since the first big one in Mexicali, and they stretch all the way up to Santa Ana.  Rebel that I am, I was doing laundry Easter morning and somehow didn’t notice anything was out of the ordinary.  For oblivious people like myself, Google Earth has an useful tool that uses the US Geological Survey site to put location points and related info for each reported earthquake in the last week, and I put that here.  It’s under the Google Earth KML heading.

Rocking This Week Update:


Every week I am going to self-improve, and I can drag you along with me or you can walk yourself. 
This week I Am Rocking: 
No road rage, at any level, for any reason.  My friend X1 was in a confrontation with a man at a gas station (they noticed as he drove away from the crime scene that his license plate actually said “ROADRGR”).  Before this 250-pound man was done drunkenly pounding on the side of my 125-pound female friend’s head, he had also spat in her face, called her every filthy name he could think of and THREW HER BEACH CRUISER like a toy.  Welcome to the OC right?  And let’s give it up for people so aimlessly violent as to advertise it on a vanity plate!  My goal this week is to be a courteous driver, because I have been guilty of giving the Vicky to a few idiots.  No more feeding the hate.


Final Fantasy XIII Eats My Life:


It really does.  Especially with the switch in strategy guides from Brady to Piggyback.  Way more comprehensive, and available in Collector’s Edition, if you can find someone to part with it.


Culottes for President!


Where I live, we get Big Wind Come Over Mountain and it blows our pretty skirts right over our heads.  My solution: culottes, the mailbag lady staple!  They also allow me to rock the spring florals that I crave with some relative wind resistance.  Even better – find one hooked jumper status to a spaghetti-strap top for your new spring slap on and go outfit.  Not cool: this.

I’ll be back with more before you know it! Thank you for coming back by…………….!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment