Friday, January 7, 2011

A Sad Note.......And An Update

For those of you who are following my blog, I will be the bearer of bad news.  And good news.

The BAD:
Yes, it's official.  Chris and Pitts Anaheim closed down; it was not a sales tactic or a myth.  R.I.P. my favorite place to eat, you will be missed more than the rat tail my mom cut off the back of my head in 4th grade.


The GOOD!!
I am still alive...I have just been concentrating on my studies...doing super well in my choice of academic achievement.  I miss my blog terribly, and every time I try a new lipstick, or find a great recipe, or check out a new awesome escape from the horrors of Orange County...I think of my wonderful readers and hope to be back to a state of consciousness that involves free time.  Alas, now it is time for homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment